When building your brand, ask simple questions.
- Why did you start your business?
- Who is your business for?
- What does your business do and how does it do it?
- What makes your business different?
- What does your business value most?
Don’t lose sight of your customers
It’s equally important, if not more so, to ask questions that keep your customer at the heart of your brand.
- What do they believe?
- What do they want?
- What do they trust?
- What is their narrative?
- What will they tell their friends?
These questions lead to better insights. Allowing you to more easily build a brand that captures your true intent.